Thursday, September 01, 2005

stress.

only word i can find to describe how i feel at this moment in time. from money worries [will be dropped from classes on wednesday if not paid], to professors being unreasonable [demanding books, making it where you can only turn in assignment online, to requesting a two essay's turned in at 5pm when only given the assignment at 1:50pm the same day.] to gas prices soaring...its $3 here in houston. and that plays a huge factor in my daily life.

money that i would have for other things...little eating out here...going to a football game here...buying a snack at school is being taken away by having to put gas in my tank. and i'm really feeling the effects. eating the bare necessities (sp?) [had chicken noodle soup and water for lunch today]. I mean life is good, but money is few and far in between. The economy (to be real clique') sucks.

what a welcome to 'adulthood'

a prayer times 10 is needed.

2 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog, I added it to my list and will check in often!

Best Wishes,
Ken
Fastest Reader in the World

 
At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your site and I think its geat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home