Friday, September 09, 2005







one of my favorite resturants! chipotle

i can order a burrito for like $7...[yes $7]. but not only can i eat it for dinner/lunch...i always have some left over for breakfast the next morning or whenever i get hungry. so i see it as paying for two meals in one. its very satisfying and i don't even think its possible to eat a whole one in ONE setting. but i'm sure some people may be able to. i just know that i can't.

burrito combination:

rice [of course]
steak
pinto beans
cheese
gucamole (sp?)

and everytime i order and ask for gucamole they always make it a point to say "you know that's extra?" YES i know its extra, just put it on my food so i can eat!!!

if you've never eaten one of these you are def. missing out and i would recommend you join the club asap..

just thought i'd share.

2 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Anonymous haxwell said...

I've been a Chipotle fan for YEARS.. when the first came out in Denver, I was eating so much, that I could do two in a sitting.. easy.

I'm probably a lot bigger than you are, too.. :)

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Chipotle has nothing on Freebirds' burritos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home