Thursday, July 07, 2005

ok when did Wendy's jr cheeseburgers become $1.29? WHEN!!! why didnt anyone tell me? about a week ago..i went up to wendy's with my standard $3.24...one jr cheeseburger, medium fry and a medium drink. total comes out to $3.80 or something...i'm so hungry i don't notice...till i get home and i'm like whoa they over charged me for the drink and burger!!! but i'm not going back to argue...

today i just got back from ordering a medium fry and a jr. bacon cheeseburger [no drink i have to drink water], and to my surprise the burger comes up to like $1.38 on the screen...i say to the lady...umm burgers aren't 99cents anymore...she says no...i'm just flabbergasted (sp?)..i mean seriously. who told them they could change the price of the burgers!!!!

key word of value menu is guess what...VALUE...$1.29 is not value...when recently it was just worth 99cents. don't get me wrong i love Wendy's jr bacon cheeseburgers, they put me in a good mood..but at 99cents thery were fantastic...at $1.29...well lets just say..i won't be stopping at Wendy's as much...not until i can get used to adding 30cents to my usual price..

i hate they did that..i really do...and they gave me salty fries today too...i must devour them in ketchup to even eat them.
now watching "birth" with nicole kidman...i have FREE netflix for a year...ya hear that...TILL NEXT JULY I HAVE FrEe movies...courtesy of my apartment complex for signing a lease...cool huh?

1 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Blogger Fallout75 said...

I know how it goes. They get people used to buying something, then they jack up the price. It would be a good idea to see if it's still on the "Value Menu" or if they bumped it off.

I've had my fare share of days when I lived off "Doller Menus". Sometimes I don't want a whole meal, just a snack to keep me going. Maybe this is a sign to change things up a bit and find a new favorite. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home