Tuesday, July 05, 2005

i have a bladder infection. or urinary tract infection (uti). or at least my mother diagnosed me as having such. i believe her. she's raised many children, i gave her my symptoms and she told me to continue sipping on water ALL day. because i'm already on antibiotics, the doctor would only prescribe more antibiotics, and she said thats not needed, save some money. so i'll just follow up on the water. i never drink sodas, but i am a juice fiene (sp?). so water, water water i will be having. eh..

i wouldn't wish a uti on my worst enemy. period. the pain is unbearable.

1 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger Black Ambition said...

when i read your other post about going to the bathroom alot i was going to suggest that it was a urinary tract infection but i didn't want to get up in your business or anything. yup, that shit hurts. i had one once too. drink lost of cranberry juice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home