Wednesday, June 29, 2005

i will be burning a flag on the 4th. but not the large one i intended to. i have a small one that i don't mind going up in flames. plus if i were to burn the large one...well that would be a big mess that i'm not even trying to deal with.

my best friend questioned why i even have an american flag. well in all honesty it was given to me. i've hung it upside down in my window since around sophmore year of college. not to prove a point, but i just kept something that was given to me. and also...red, white and blue are my favorite colros together. you'll find me with some jeans, a red shirt and some white shoes anytime. i just like those colors. period.

but i will take pictures of my flag burning. because dammit i can do whatever whenever i choose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home