Wednesday, May 25, 2005

someone please take a hammer and hit me upside the right side of my head with it.
PAIN!!!
I have the worst tooth ache...well not the worst, but on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest (duh.) its a 4.7. yeah so i'm not even tryin to let it get to five.

but the a/c being broke and then having to be fixed for odd amount dollars, has put my dentist visit on hold. i'm just not rolling in dough like that.

i may not be able to get my tooth fixed just right now, but i know i should be able to get som type of antibiotic meds for this pain, until i can get my tooth fixed.

because i cannot continue to go through life like this...with pain, pain and more pain

ibprofen(sp?) does work wonders, when you dose on over 600m, and thats not good for anyone...three times a day?

eh...i said i would never move to Houston because why...the weather, the killer heat, but here i am, soon to be in a well a/c car, with cold air blowing on a hurt tooth...pain

1 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Blogger EmailHosting.com said...

Tooth aches are the worst kind of pain that someone can have. I once was running around like a madman due to tooth pain.

Most people thought I had to go take a shi*!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home