Wednesday, January 05, 2005

two thousand and freaking five is finally here. april i'm waiting on you.

You would so have to be in a box not to know about the Tsunami that struck in the far east. Sad situation is all i can really say. My prayers are all i can offer at this time. I'm in no position to give monetary aid. I'm still searching in couches and washed jeans for funds to purchase books for this semester. i always enjoy the spring semester much more than the fall. i suppose because of the weather. and basketball season. and with classes like these who wouldn't want to enroll to the max amount of 18 hours and go 'gung ho'.

MWF
Intercultural Communications @ 10am
Intro to Computer Education @ 12pm
Visual Communication @ 1pm
Spanish II @ 3pm

TR
Broadcast Writing II @ 9:30
Newswriting and Reporting II @ 3:30

is it just me, or did anyone else notice that "R" is used for thursday in college?
someone explain, because my brain has not turned back on, i couldn't even spell explain last night for my 10 year old cousin, so i can't possibly think on why "R" is used to abbreviate(sp?) thursday.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home