Friday, January 07, 2005

Latest Sonic commercial:

Guy 1: Lemme get a Sonic Wha-Rap
Guy 2: Its pronouced Wrap
Guy 1: How is that pronoucned RAP?
Guy 2: The "W" is silent
Guy 1: Why would the "W" be silent?
Guy 2: Like WRENCH
Guy 1: Wha-Rench
Guy 2: You've been saying Wha-Rench
Guy 1: Yea, and i think you've been saying it WHA-Wrong

LMAO!!!

is that not the funniest stuff you've every heard? I'm so tempted to put a blank VHS tape in my VCR and record that commercial everytime it comes on. Gosh i crack up everytime i see it. Genius. Straight genius. Why did I not think of that. Great humor!

2 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Vannidar said...

I've had the same temptation to grab a VHS and stare at my TV until it came on.
Too hilarious!

 
At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Ruthi said...

WHERE CAN I FIND THIS COMMERCIAL, I'VE BEEN SEARCHING ALL DAY FOR IT...DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND IT?????????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home